We finally have a date: this year, the IMAT test will take place on Tuesday, September 13th and, although it still feels quite far, it is never too early to start preparing for the IMAT test!
That is why, after the success of the first Open Day, Scuola Leonardo da Vinci has decided to set up another one, both for those who missed the first one and for those who want to learn more about specific aspects like:
- How to register for IMAT 2022/2023 (procedures, deadlines and documents)
- How much does it cost to Study Medicine in Italy (tuition fees, scholarships and living costs)
- How hard it is to pass the IMAT exam, score stats and university ranking
- How to prepare adequately for the IMAT exam (study materials and preparation courses)
At Scuola Leonardo da Vinci we know that deciding which direction to take is a challenge in itself, especially when thinking about moving abroad. That is why we want to help students from all over the world to fulfil their dream of becoming a doctor, while studying in one of the (if not THE) most beautiful countries in the world.
Don’t miss our second IMAT Open Day at Scuola Leonardo da Vinci: join us on the Zoom platform on Wednesday, March 30th 2022 at 2.30 pm (CET time)!
Our teachers and school staff are going to be there to answer all your questions about the costs of studying Medicine in Italy, give you practical information about documents and deadlines for the enrollment and provide you with useful advice on how to prepare for the test. We want to help you start this new chapter of your life as best as we can!
- Why choose Italy to study Medicine in English
- Imat Exam: everything about the test, the score and how to prepare the best to study Medicine in Italy
- How to get a Visa to study in Italy
- Preparation course for Imat (blog post)
- Preparation course for Imat - find our on our website
Thanks to its prestigious universities and academies, Milan is the elected place of education for numerous Italian and international students.
Latest posts by Scuola Leonardo da Vinci Milan (see all)
- Exploring Tradition and Craftsmanship: All you need to know about Artigiano in Fiera 2023 - December 7, 2023
- The Ambrosian Pinacoteca: An Artistic Treasure in the Heart of Milan - November 29, 2023
- 5 Curiosities you didn’t know about Alla Scala Theatre - September 13, 2023