From tomorrow a special event for all wine lovers begins in Verona! Together with Vinitaly, the first wine and spirits fair aimed at business operators, Vinitaly and the city is organized in Verona: a fair entirely dedicated to wine lovers. Wine talks, tastings, exhibitions and off-show events in the most representative places of the city: Piazza dei Signori, Cortile Mercato Vecchio and Cortile del Tribunale.
Scheduled from March 31st to April 3rd: four days full of events dedicated to wine, for a big party open to the whole city. The main labels and wine denominations of the Verona area will be on display in the historic center of Verona.
Not only wine, but also music, literature, poetry, shows and meetings in the company of great guests who tell the world of wine through history, art, fashion, design and journalism.
Today it is possible to purchase the Vinitaly and the City Tasting ticket in presale online at the special cost of €16.50.
During the event, tickets can be purchased both at the ticket offices in Piazza dei Signori and online at a cost of €20
The ticket includes a goblet with neck goblet holder, 4 tasting tokens, 1 experience token and access to events organized indoors.
More advice on things to do in Italy
- Milan terraces: 10 stunning rooftop bars to enjoy the most amazing views over the Milan skyline
- Let's discover the "Museo Novecento" in Florence
- Il Piemonte e i suoi santi sociali
- Metti una sera a Roma
- The Puccini Festival
Latest posts by Scuola Leonardo da Vinci Marketing Office (see all)
- Can You Learn Italian in 2 Months? Exploring the Possibilities - October 10, 2023
- How Can I Learn Italian by Myself? - September 29, 2023
- All You Need to Know About the New ETIAS - September 6, 2023