It's probably the most famous Italian song in the world. Bella Ciao is the symbol of the Italian Resistance against Nazi fascists during the Second World War. That's why in this episode we use the word "simbolo" and other idioms related to the "Liberation Day" festivity, April 25th.
Katia and Alessio will tell us about the origin of "Bella Ciao" which is still uncertain.
Listen to the episode on our website podcast.scuolaleonardo.com or here down:
You can also find it on the main podcast platform:
Find all the episodes at: https://podcast.scuolaleonardo.com/ with the transcript of the episode
Italiano ON-Air is the podcast of the Scuola Leonardo da Vinci, a school of Italian for foreigners located in Florence, Milan, Rome, Turin, and Viareggio! Every week you can listen to a new dialogue, with new insights, and learn expressions, vocabulary, and idioms.
More articles on this subject:
- Bella Ciao, one o the most famous Italian songs in the world, from Resistance to "Money Heist"
- Why is April 25th a holiday in Italy?
Learn Italian in Italy in Florence, Milan, Rome, Turin and Viareggio
Latest posts by Scuola Leonardo da Vinci (see all)
- Curiositalia: i mesi dell'anno - EPISODE 1 (SEASON 5) - September 27, 2023
- The quality of the Scuola Leonardo Da Vinci awarded by Study Travel Magazine - September 19, 2023
- IMPORTANT NEWS ON THE IMAT TEST YOU might want to KNOW - August 22, 2023