A new official AIL exam session will be held on July 1st to obtain the official language certification. If you too want to certify your knowledge of the Italian language as thousands of students do every year, don't waste any more time!
Would you like to take the exam but are not sure if you are ready?
From 6 June (for 4 weeks) the Leonardo da Vinci School (Florence, Milan, Rome, Turin, Viareggio) organizes a specific preparation course for AIL certification. Upon request, we can send you an entrance test which will confirm your level of knowledge of the Italian language and will establish the time needed for you to prepare for exams: contact us.
What does the course consist of?
The preparation program for the AIL exams combines our intensive Italian language course (4 Italian lessons a day, a total of 20 lessons a week) with a collection of 2 extra group lessons a day. These two extra lessons deal with specific preparation for the exam through exercises from practice exams, in class practices and exercises done with a partner, marked by the teacher.
What is an Italian certification for?
Having an official document that indicates the level of knowledge of Italian helps you in studying and working.
What is the AIL certification of Italian?
It is a document that certifies the level of knowledge of the Italian language and is officially recognized internationally.
What is AIL?
The Italian Language Academy (AIL) is an association of national and foreign schools, institutions and experts operating in the field of teaching Italian to foreigners and in the field of certifications.
Why choose AIL certification?
The AIL has created multi-level exams for the achievement of certifications that certify the effective knowledge of the language by the candidate. Peculiarity of the AIL is to privilege the aspects of practical communication in everyday life and in commercial life.
What level can I certify?
- DELI-A2: Elementary level II Italian language diploma. Time required for preparation: approx. 100 - 120 hours;
- DILI-B1: Intermediate level Italian language diploma I. Time required for preparation: approx. 240 - 300 hours;
- DILC-B1: Diploma of business Italian language - intermediate level I. Time required for preparation: approx. 280 - 340 hours; including min. 40 hours of specific business language preparation;
- DILI-B2: Intermediate level Italian language diploma II. Time required for preparation: approx. 320 - 400 hours;
- DALI-C1: Advanced level I Italian language diploma; time required for preparation: approx. 450 - 500 hours;
- DALI-C2: Advanced level II Italian language diploma, time required for preparation: approx. 600 - 650 hours.
What does the exam consist of?
The language exam consists of four tests: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
How much does the exam cost?
- DELI A2: 85 Euro
- DILI B1 / B2 - DILC B1: 105 Euro
- DALI C1 / C2: 125 Euro
Do you need more information? Contact us or read other helpful articles:
- The next CILS and AIL exam session is near: prepare for the exam with us!
- CILS and AIL: the importance of certifying the Italian language
- How to study at the University in Italy?
Learn Italian in Italy in Florence, Milan, Rome, Turin and Viareggio
Latest posts by Scuola Leonardo da Vinci (see all)
- BUFALE - EPISODE 8 (SEASON 5th) - November 16, 2023
- IL SINGHIOZZO - EPISODE 7 (SEASON 5) - November 8, 2023
- Un vecchio amico o un amico vecchio? - EPISODE 6 (SEASON 5) - November 2, 2023