A new season, the fourth, of Italiano ON-Air starts! This episode is dedicated to a beautiful book: Eat Pray Love, by Elizabeth Gilbert.
Maybe you don't know that the book also talks about our Italian language courses because Elizabeth was one of our students in Rome.
Katia and Alessio tell us some parts of this best-seller, including a beautiful declaration of love for the Italian language.
Listen to the episode now:
You can also find it here:
Find the complete list and the episodes at: https://podcast.scuolaleonardo.com/
Follow our podcast on the Italian language "Italiano ON-Air" by Scuola Leonardo da Vinci: https://podcast.scuolaleonardo.com (where you can find the transcript of the episode) or on the leading podcast platforms:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Google Podcast
Italiano ON-Air is the podcast of the Scuola Leonardo da Vinci, a school of Italian for foreigners located in Florence, Milan, Rome, Turin, and Viareggio! Every week you can listen to a new dialogue, with new insights, and learn expressions, vocabulary, and idioms.
More articles on this subject:
- Eat Pray Love inspires travel
- Eat Pray Love, the director's cut
- Julia Roberts at Scuola Leonardo da Vinci in Rome?
Learn Italian in Italy in Florence, Milan, Rome, Turin and Viareggio
Latest posts by Scuola Leonardo da Vinci (see all)
- BUFALE - EPISODE 8 (SEASON 5th) - November 16, 2023
- IL SINGHIOZZO - EPISODE 7 (SEASON 5) - November 8, 2023
- Un vecchio amico o un amico vecchio? - EPISODE 6 (SEASON 5) - November 2, 2023