If you would like to enjoy the “dolce vita'' of Italy and improve your Italian language skills this course is the best way to combine both. The program is specially designed for senior students at the age of 50+ (but of course also students under 50 are welcome!). The course lasts 1 to 2 weeks and includes language lessons, activities, and excursions.
Every morning you have the opportunity to learn Italian in small groups with our highly experienced and native-speaking teachers. In the afternoon, various activities are planned to explore the cities, the culture, the cuisine, and the art of Italy. The cultural activities range from walking tours, guided tours, visits to monuments and museums, wine and food tastings to excursions to other cities.
These are the next dates in 2022 when the courses start:
- Florence: 12th September | 10th October
- Milan: 19th September
- Rome: 10th October
- Turin: 5th September | 3rd October
- Viareggio: 5th September
There is also the possibility of doing the course in two different cities, for example you could start the course on September the 12th in Florence and continue on September the 19th in Milan, or start in Turin or Viareggio on the 5th of September and continue in Florence on September 12th…
Interested in living the Italian “dolce vita”? Get registered here
Read more articles about our excursions and cultural courses:
- Enjoy this summer while you learn Italian with us!
- La Dolce vita and the joy of living... in Rome
- "La Dolce Vita" in Milanese style
- Our La Dolce Vita program continues in May: Florence and Turin
Learn Italian in Italy in Florence, Milan, Rome, Turin and Viareggio
Latest posts by Scuola Leonardo da Vinci (see all)
- Curiositalia: i mesi dell'anno - EPISODE 1 (SEASON 5) - September 27, 2023
- The quality of the Scuola Leonardo Da Vinci awarded by Study Travel Magazine - September 19, 2023
- IMPORTANT NEWS ON THE IMAT TEST YOU might want to KNOW - August 22, 2023