Italy is one of the most popular and loved choices for a summer course. Why? Learning Italian is an authentic adventure! You can discover a country with a centuries-old history, get closer to the most eclectic culture and visit the most beautiful cities in the world. All this while learning a beautiful and fascinating language.
Our Italian summer courses combine Italian language lessons in the classroom with numerous leisure activities that allow you to discover the cultural beauties and culinary art of the area, immersing yourself in the Italian lifestyle. The program allows you to combine a holiday with the opportunity to practice and improve your language skills.
With our rich offer of Italian language and culture courses and flexible start dates, you will find the perfect summer course with us!
Our Italian summer courses are a fantastic opportunity to explore a new language and a new culture. Traveling Italy is about more than just seeing the sites, it’s about diving deeper and embracing the genuine everyday Italian lifestyle.
Whether you love cities of art or rather take a nice walk in the mountains or a trip to the lake, at our schools you will find what is right for you!
Discover Tuscany with Scuola Leonardo da Vinci Firenze and Scuola Leonardo da Vinci Viareggio
Discover with us the most complete region in Italy! The artistic and architectural treasures of Tuscany, starting from Florence, are the ideal destination for a holiday, but nature offers just as many wonders. From the rolling hills of Chianti to Monte Amiata, up to the Viareggio seafront, every corner of the area is worth a visit.
Discover Lombardy with Scuola Leonardo da Vinci Milano
Lakes, mountains, sports, relaxation and good food: there is something for everyone! Can't you stay away from art even in summer? Then visit Milan, you will be amazed by the quantity of events and festivals that take place in the sparkling Lombard cities. In a relaxed climate, you will discover unexpected corners of Lombardy, difficult to grasp at other times of the year.
Discover Lazio with Scuola Leonardo da Vinci Roma
A region that offers enchanting glimpses and panoramas. An extraordinary pole of international attraction, the "eternal city" has always guided the development of the whole region. The immense artistic heritage hosted by the capital is unparalleled: the historic center, the basilicas, the luxuriant nature and the surrounding cities.
Discover Piedmont with Scuola Leonardo da Vinci Torino
From Lake Orta to Lake Maggiore, up to Turin and the vineyards of the Langhe, discover an itinerary between art and nature. In a varied and fascinating landscape, Piedmont gathers cities known for their architectural and historical beauties and others that preserve peculiarities of world interest.
If your desire is to dedicate yourself to the study of the language without giving up the fun of traveling, with our Italian Tour program your stay in Italy becomes a 360° educational experience. With this program, you can study at two or more of our schools in a single and wonderful journey. Included in the program is our intensive Italian language course of 20 lessons per week: learning Italian with us will be fast and fun.
If your wish is to dedicate yourself to the study of the language without forgoing the fun of traveling, your stay in Italy becomes an all-around educational experience.
Do you prefer to stop in just one city to get to know it thoroughly and feel at home? Choose one of our Italian language summer courses:
- Intensive Course: if you want to become more advanced in speaking, writing and reading Italian while enjoying your free time visit the city or join leisure activities.
- Super Intensive Course: if you want to learn or advance your knowledge of Italian by completing a more intensive program that aims to make you improve and reach your goals, in the shortest time possible.
- Super Intensive Course in small group: if you want to study Italian in a more intimate environment where your individual needs are met, but you can still take advantage of the communicative dynamics of a group.
- Super Intensive Course + Individual lessons: if you want to add private lessons, during which you can study more in-depth, to the group lessons.
What are you waiting for? Meet and study with people from all over the world and build lifelong friendships!
Read more articles about our Italian language courses:
- Come with us to get to know the most beautiful Italian cities
- How can I learn Italian quickly
- Italian language for beginners
- What is the best and easiest way to learn Italian?
- One-to-One Italian classes
- Italian Tour: a tour of Italy while learning Italian
- Experience a gap year in Italy and enjoy the Italian “slow life” as a local!
- One week in Italy: our 1-week courses
Learn Italian in Italy in Florence, Milan, Rome, Turin and Viareggio
Latest posts by Scuola Leonardo da Vinci (see all)
- BUFALE - EPISODE 8 (SEASON 5th) - November 16, 2023
- IL SINGHIOZZO - EPISODE 7 (SEASON 5) - November 8, 2023
- Un vecchio amico o un amico vecchio? - EPISODE 6 (SEASON 5) - November 2, 2023